WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR LEGAL ASSISTANTS FOR OUR GROWING FIRM!
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of legal documents
- Organize and expedite workflow
- Receive and answer correspondence
- Organize and maintain client files
- Communicate with clients and schedule meetings
- Perform clerical duties
- Perform administrative duties including accounting, opening and closing files, billing
- Assist other Legal Assistants with overflow and covering absences
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Flexibility, good judgment and initiative
- Superior attention to detail
- 1 or more years of experience in a Law Office setting preferred
- Proficient with Windows-based computer systems: Outlook, MS Word, Excel and other relative software applications including Conveyancer and Teraview preferred
Interested parties are asked to forward a current resume to email@example.com or deliver in person or by mail to the Perth office.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.