WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A LEGAL ASSISTANT
ONE YEAR CONTRACT POSITION
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of legal documents
- Organize and expedite workflow
- Receive and answer correspondence
- Organize and maintain client files
- Communicate with clients and schedule meetings
- Perform clerical duties
- Perform administrative duties including accounting, opening and closing files, billing
- Assist other Legal Assistants with overflow and covering absences
- Other duties as assigned
- A college level Legal Assistant, Law Clerk or related diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Residential/Commercial Real Estate, some Municipal Law experience considered an asset
- Proficient with Window-based computer systems, Outlook, MS Word, Excel and other relative software applications including Conveyancer and Teraview
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Flexibility, good judgment and initiative.
- Superior attention to detail.
Interested parties are asked to forward a current resume to David G. Heeley, email@example.com or deliver in person or by mail to the Perth office.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.